Even if you want to plan your own wedding, you may find yourself wishing you could just get on the phone with someone for advice. Advice about the process as well as the local tips and tricks of your wedding location.
Couples have told us that even though they loved planning their weddings, they could have used some direction in the early stages to kick off the whole endeavor.
This is for our clients that have purchased our wedding coordination package but want some expert guidance on how to plan their weddings.
(give or take) PRIOR TO WEDDING Meet with us to share your vision for the wedding and decide if we are a good fit.
AFTER CONSULT Book the planning meeting along with your other service booking or book it later.
AFTER BOOKING Completes the budget calculator and send it back to us. Then we'll send you our questionnaire to complete.
AFTER SUBMISSION We will create and send you a custom recommendation report, checklist and workbook. Then we'll review it with you over a video conference call.
THIS SERVICE IS CATERED TO THE CLIENT AND GENERALLY INCLUDES:
- Budget Review - Custom budget allocation and savings recommendations based on the results of the client's budget estimator results.
- Venue Recommendations - 1 recommendation for the getting ready location, hotel block, rehearsal dinner, after party. 3 recommendations for ceremony and reception
- Vendor Recommendations - 3 vendor recommendations for each vendor type requested by the client. (Some specialty categories will have fewer than 3 recommendations)
- Preliminary Timeline - Suggestions are made for a general timeline for the wedding day. Includes a basic PDF copy of the suggested timeline for setup, ceremony, and reception.
- Wedding Planning Checklist - Custom planning checklist curated for the you based on your wedding date, location, and any unique elements planned.
- Organization Recommendations - Guidance on how to set up your organization system to streamline the planning process.
- Etiquette Advice - Guidance on etiquette considerations for the planning process and the wedding day.
- Project Management Worksheet - An excel workbook template to keep all your plans professionally organized. Includes spreadsheets for the overall project timeline, guest list, budget, payment schedule, and a chart for venue and vendor comparison and selection.