(Give or Take) PRIOR TO WEDDING Planner provides consultation. Client date(s) will be held for 10 days or until client’s signs contract & pays retainer.
AFTER BOOKING Client submit the wedding style questionnaire
AFTER QUESTIONNAIRE IS SUBMITED Planner sends the client a custom Estimated Budget Proposal for all wedding related expenses.
BEFORE WEDDING Design Consultation meeting 2nd Payment is made. Planner presents the custom Design Proposal to client.
LATER Planner presents vendor and venue recs and onboards clients to all project management tools.
BEFORE WEDDING Planner begins sending bi-weekly progress emails to client to keep the plans on track.
BEFORE WEDDING 3rd Payment is made. Planner guides client on a 2-day planning tour. Includes all key venues and vendors.
BEFORE WEDDING Wedding Professional Team is booked. Design Team meets to solidify logistics.
BEFORE WEDDING Planner sends timeline to client & Pro Team. Planner, client & key pros meet at venue for final walk through. Final payment due.
BEFORE WEDDING Planner and client meet for a final time to review the flow of the wedding rehearsal and day.
PRIOR TO WEDDING Planner leads ceremony rehearsal. Planner available for up to 4 hours for rehearsal & rehearsal dinner management.
PRIOR TO WEDDING Lusso Eventi Team arrives on site to manage the wedding day.
PLANNING & DESIGN
Our Wedding Planning and Design package is combines all our service offerings for the highest level experience with Lusso Eventi. From the start of planning through the wedding day, we’ll cover all the logistics so that you can soak in each and every moment.
We'll walk you through our one of a kind design and planning tools to help you imagine the wedding day early on in the process. Then you can rely on our training and experiences to guarantee an authentic, immersive and well-orchestrated wedding day.
THIS SERVICE IS CATERED TO THE CLIENT AND GENERALLY INCLUDES:
- An initial consultation meeting
- Wedding Style Questionnaire – intuitive questionnaire to gather design concept and logistical needs from the client
- Estimated budget proposal – a detailed estimate of all wedding expenses
- Design proposal – includes a color palette, detailed graphics, and custom illustrations to bring your one-of-a-kind love story to life
- Tailored venue, vendor, etiquette, and timeline recommendations based on the wedding style and budget
- Project Management Suite which includes 1) Ultimate Planning Checklist 2) Shared Google Calendar 3) Guest List Manager 4) Electronic Filing System
- Bi-weekly Progress Emails – to keep us all on the same page about what is complete and what is ahead.
- Planning Tour – A 2 day guided planning tour to select your key venues and vendors. Led by your planner, you will liaise with the best vendors & venues in the Miami area to tailor a wedding aligned perfectly with your design.
- Ongoing Project Management – We will orchestrate a timely selection of wedding professionals, initiate contracts, update the budget, make suggestions for purchasing, handle ongoing communication, and manage upcoming deadlines.
- Final Walk-Through – A visit to the wedding venue(s) with the client and necessary vendors to review the overall setup and flow of the wedding day.
- Final Client Meeting – A planner and client meeting during the week of the wedding to review the timeline and details one last time before the wedding day.
- Detail Styling (as detailed above in Detail Styling)
- Wedding Coordination (as detailed on the Wedding Coordination Package Page)