Our Wedding Coordination package is designed to relieve stress while streamlining the wedding timeline. Unlike wedding planning and design services, Wedding Coordination is for the couple who designs and plans most of the wedding themselves.
We provide all the essential services to make your day run smoothly. To accomplish the task, we start working closely with you about 6 weeks prior to the wedding. But you can book us at anytime and we are happy to give you referrals and input throughout your engagement.
THIS SERVICE IS CATERED TO THE CLIENT AND GENERALLY INCLUDES:
- An initial consultation meeting
- Collection of wedding details through our Wedding Details Form, including a phone call review with the client.
- In the month prior to the wedding, confirmation with all wedding professionals and venues
- Development of the wedding day timeline ($267 value)
- Confirmation of final details with wedding professionals in the week of the wedding
- Final walk-through and meeting held at the reception venue (when possible) to review the timeline, layout and general flow for the wedding day
- 1 onsite Lead Coordinator at the ceremony rehearsal
- 1 onsite Lead Coordinator on the wedding day, including pre-wedding, ceremony, reception, and breakdown (up to 12 hours).
- An additional onsite Assistant Coordinator (up to 6 hours)
- Use of our Bridal Emergency Kit ($350 value)
- Rain plan management (including communication with vendors and use of our 16 clear umbrellas - $100 value)
- Facilitation of the wedding day timeline
- Ceremony and reception personal décor set up (Additional fee when more than one coordinator is necessary for set up)
- Getting ready location visit with detail gathering
- Reception and site orientation for all on-site vendors
- Assistance with personal flowers (pinning boutonnieres, drying bouquets, etc.)
- Final lighting, sound, temperature, seating, and table check inspection
- Service as point person for all vendors and special guests
- Coordination of ceremony procession including communication with musicians
- Assistance to photographer in organizing guests for timely after ceremony pictures. The photographer maintains responsibility for capturing photographs, including all those requested on the shot-list.
- Collection of all décor and client personal items at the ceremony site in conjunction with the site requirements
- Cues for vendors and hosts for special moments
- Orchestrate formal cake cutting, including confirmation for cake pulls, and picture choreography
- Distribution of final payments/gratuities to vendors
- Coordination of special exit from reception
- Collection of all client gifts and personal belongings, delivery to predetermined and agreed upon location